Sunday 5 July 2009

Moz

hey everyone I'm sorry it has taken so long for me to update everyone but life has just recently slowed down enough for me to set this up. Everything thus far has been awesome the people here are the most hospitable people I have ever met! and I've been working with Lucky who you cant really see in the photo but he is the black guy in a white shirt and he has a soccer team that I practice with. these girls are all young girls he has bible studies with and is trying to find ways for them to support themselves in attending school. this is one of his ideas in the picture we are building a bread oven for the girls to bake bread and sell in the village. He is a huge role model for these girls. I will write more soon thanks everyone who supported me for letting me be apart of something so much bigger than me

1 comment: