Saturday 5 December 2009

hey everyone my leave date is just around the corner which is a bitter sweet feeling bc I cant wait to see my friends and family but I will definitely miss this place. it has changed me for only the better and in ways that i probably cant comprehend at the moment. I feel like I know where my place is in this world and a better idea of how to pursue a fulfilling way of life. With this part of my life coming ever closer to an end another one begins. When I return I will have to start fundraising for Mali which is a very intimidating thought but necessary all the same. so if you or some one you know is interested in sponsoring me please let me know it would be deeply appreciated. raising funds is definitely a necessary evil because its needed but I hate asking for money and not being self sufficient but at the same time its good to know that I am apart of a loving community that is willing to support me and my endeavors as they have in the past. for that I can only praise God. well around here its moving into the planting season and that we have done alot of... 100 neem trees, 200+ mulberries, 70 coffee trees, and a couple of acres of corn soy and tephrosia and today we picked up 500 chicks to raise so needless to say we have been busy. well i hope all is well and i hope to see everyone soon love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment